The Harpenden Trust has supported the work of the Harpenden Money Advice Centre for those with financial problems. During this period of lockdown the Harpenden Money Advice Centre are running several online courses that may be of interest.
Harpenden Money Advice Centre is a local charity supported by churches across Harpenden, and they offer free and confidential debt and budgeting advice services to those in and around Harpenden.
In May and June they the Centre is running a series of free Money Management Courses to help anyone who is struggling to get on top of their finances or debts. The course will be run over two 90 minute sessions on Zoom on the following dates.
· Wednesday 13 and 20 May at 10am
· Thursday 21 and 28 May at 3pm
· Tuesday 2 and 9 June at 8:30pm
During the course participants will:
· review whether their income and expenditure budget balances
· learn tips and approaches to manage spending
· find out whether you have problem debt and understand the options open to you
If the course is of interest please contact [email protected] or call 07954 276281.
Harpenden Money Advice Centre is a registered charity and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
04 May 2020